Wild Flower Honey عسل الأزهار
NECTAR SOURCE: Wild Summer Flowers
CONSISTENCY: Smooth, viscous, rich and moderately thick.
COLOUR: Dark golden.
TASTE: Sweet and full-bodied with distinct earthy and herbal after taste.
PROPERTIES: Wild Flower Honey is rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins. This helps to ward of seasonal flu, cold and allergies. Active enzymes promote a healthy looking skin. Use a tablespoon daily with lukewarm water to ensure a general well-being.
As you may guess from the name, Wild Flower Honey is made by honeybees from the nectar of wild flowers and natural herbs found along the river banks and lakes of Ghizer Valley of The Himalayas Mountains.
Ghizer Valley is also famously known as the Valley of Lakes. It is home to several peaks, passes and alpine lakes.
During the summer season, there is an abundance of Wild Flowers and Natural Herbs along the river banks and lakes. Some of these flowers are so rare and unique that their botanical names have not been discovered yet.
Pure glacier water and the nectar of rare flowers make this honey a unique delicacy.
Our beekeepers are trained and certified in the art of cold-extraction of honey to EU Standards.
Why we can not sell our honey cheaper?
- We do not mix this honey with other cheap ingredients in order to bulk up the honey. This is pure honey. There are no additional ingredients.
- We do not heat our honey in order to extract it more easily. Yes, we spend more time and energy manually extracting the honey- because we want to keep our honey raw with those amazing health benefits.
- We do not filter our honey. So this honey has natural bee pollen, micro pieces of propolis and bee wax, all of which benefit your health.
- We do not use our bees for commercial pollination. Our bee farm is located in a wild place, so our honey does not have any pesticides or herbicides or other harmful chemicals.
- Any real beekeeper will tell you how much work is required with bees to get each jar of honey. If you have bees, then you just work, work and work.
- We do not use any chemicals in order kill pests found in the hives, nor do we use chemicals in the winter time in order to help the bees survive until spring. If you do your research you will find that 90% of beekeepers use chemicals on bees.
Please Note: All images are copyrights of Simply the great food FZE and their use without approval is forbidden by law.