White Mountain Honey عسل الجبل الأبيض
NECTAR SOURCE: Sainfoin Flowers.
CONSISTENCY: Thick and creamy.
COLOUR: Pale white.
TASTE: Lightly fruity and not overly sweet, often compared to the taste of Rose Water.
PROPERTIES: Rich in natural minerals, White Mountain Honey is famous for its anti-cough benefits. It is also extremely beneficial for asthma patients because White Mountain Honey is rich in anti-oxidants.
This is a rare and unique honey which is harvested by honeybees from the nectar of wild Sainfoin Flowers at an altitude of 2,700 meters above sea level.
For most part of the year, the slopes of the mountains are covered in a thick blanket of snow. Sainfoin Flowers are seasonal as they blossom during the late spring and early summer in the high altitude mountains of Kyrgyzstan. This areas is ecologically diverse and there is no use of pesticides, chemical fertilizers or sprays in the region.
This is a very rare honey which is harvested by our team of certified beekeepers from At-Bashy which is a village in the Naryn Region of Kyrgyzstan .Honey bees feed on the nectar of wild and natural flowers and hydrate themselves from the fresh glacier waters to produce this sought-after honey which is only available for a very limited time of the year.
Ideal for for spreading on toast due its thick and creamy texture. Also recommended to take one tablespoon daily with a glass of luke warm water on an empty stomach.
Natural antibacterial and antioxidants properties which helps to protect body from cell damage due to free radicals.
- Boosts immune system and prevents against seasonal coughs and colds.
- Source of vitamins and minerals.
- Act as a tonic and reduces tiredness.
- Improves blood circulation and metabolism.
- Improves Asthma condition
OUR BEEKEEPERS ARE TRAINED AND CERTIFIED IN THE ART OF COLD-EXTRACTION OF HONEY TO EU STANDARDS.
WHY WE CAN NOT SELL OUR HONEY CHEAPER?
- We do not mix this honey with other cheap ingredients in order to bulk up the honey. This is pure honey. There are no additional ingredients.
- We do not heat our honey in order to extract it more easily. Yes, we spend more time and energy manually extracting the honey- because we want to keep our honey raw with those amazing health benefits.
- We do not filter our honey. So this honey has natural bee pollen, micro pieces of propolis and bee wax, all of which benefit your health.
- We do not use our bees for commercial pollination. Our bee farm is located in a wild place, so our honey does not have any pesticides or herbicides or other harmful chemicals.
- Any real beekeeper will tell you how much work is required with bees to get each jar of honey. If you have bees, then you just work, work and work.
- We do not use any chemicals in order kill pests found in the hives, nor do we use chemicals in the winter time in order to help the bees survive until spring. If you do your research you will find that 90% of beekeepers use chemicals on bees.